Terms and Conditions of Sale
Standard Terms & Conditions for Sale of Goods
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “Buyer” means the organisation or person who buys Goods
- “Goods” means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
- “Website” means the localised version of the ARandall’s Best Pets Websites at arandall.co.uk, *.arandall.co.uk and any other local versions currently live.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
- “Seller” means ARandall’s Best Pets. email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
- Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- The Buyer must understand that unless otherwise stated via an invoice all goods supplied by the seller are sold without a warranty from the seller (Nonwithstanding manufacturer’s warranties.) Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Price and Payment
- The price shall be the Recommended Retail Price (RRP), unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties.
- Credit terms are not offered to the Buyer by the Seller. The offer of credit will be at the sole discretion of the Seller.
- The Seller shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 8.5 per cent per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England.
Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
Where a sample of the Goods is shown to and inspected by the Buyer, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and the bulk of the order may differ slightly as a result of the manufacturing process. Colours may vary slightly with some products.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on, or as close as possible to the date required by the Buyer. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods because of actions or circumstances under the control of the Buyer, then the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such a time as delivery may be effected and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage.
- Any damages, shortages, over deliveries and duplicated orders should be reported to the Seller within 14 days of signed receipt to enable replacement or refund. Damaged goods on delivery due to the couriers should be signed for as damaged or refused delivery so we can complete a claims form against the freight company.
Refunds from seller, once authorised by a director, are paid in the same method as the Buyer’s original payment. All refund claims must be submitted within 30 working days from order and all goods must be returned within 10 working days from the returns approval, Goods must be in the same condition as they were despatched. The refund will be processed within 14 days from receiving the turned goods. In the unlikely event that we are unable to send refunds by the same payment method as purchase, we may provide refunds by coupon ‘store credit’ redeemable for purchases on seller’s website.
When we won’t offer a refund.
We will not offer refunds if the client:
- Knew the item was faulty or for spares when they bought it
- Damaged an item themselves by repairing incorrectly or offloading
- No longer wants the item (after the minimum 30 days cooling off period)
If the seller is required to reimburse any part of the invoice to the buyer, the reimbursement amount is credited again via the original payment method, or can be placed on the buyer’s customer file as a credit note owed to the buyer (in the form of a Coupon[store credit]).
The seller is required to have a valid payment method receipt on file for any reimbursement amounts owed. We will also deduct the reimbursement amount on the seller’s invoice.
Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon receipt of the goods. Where the Buyer chooses to collect the Goods itself, risk will pass when the Goods are entrusted to it or set aside for its collection, whichever happens first. A collection note must be signed which will also state that you are happy with any loading and therefore take responsibility from there forth.
Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has been paid in full for the Goods.
Return of Unused Goods
- All goods are sold on a firm sale basis, i.e. the Seller will not take back any goods not required or sold by the Buyer, unless otherwise agreed, in which case the following terms apply.
- Any returns must be authorised by a representative of the Seller before any credit will be given.
- Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of carriage and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit.
- The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged in any way.
- Restocking Fee – Where the seller has agreed to accept the return of undamaged or resalable goods, a restocking fee will be charged to cover the seller’s actual losses in the transaction. Failure to pay an invoiced restocking fee is considered a breach a contract and will invalidate any equipment warranties.
- The Seller will only accept returns that appear in the Sellers current Publication List.
- Credit of amounts due or paid in will only be given for goods that are in saleable condition.
Limitation of Liability
- The Seller shall not be liable for any all loss or damage suffered by the Buyer in excess of the contract price.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury as a result of the Seller’s negligence or that of its employees or agents.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights produced from or arising as a result of the performance of this Agreement shall, so far as not already vested, become the absolute property of the Seller, and the Buyer shall do all that is reasonably necessary to ensure that such rights vest in the Seller by the execution of appropriate instruments or the making of agreements with third parties.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, piracy, corruption, shipwreck, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. If the delay persists for such time as the Seller considers unreasonable, it may, without liability on its part, terminate the contract.
Relationship of Parties
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to construe either of the parties as the agent of the other.
Assignment and Sub-Contracting.
The contract between the Buyer and Seller for the sale of Goods shall not be assigned or transferred, nor the performance of any obligation sub-contracted, in either case by the Buyer, without the prior written consent of the Seller. The warranty remains with Buyer also and cannot be transferred by the resale of goods.
The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms and Conditions herein shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Last updated: May 31, 2021
Thank you for shopping at ARandall’s Best Pets.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Business (referred to as either “the Business“, “WE“, “US” or “OUR” in this Agreement) refers to ARandall’s Best Pets, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to ARandall’s Best Pets, accessible from www.arandall.co.uk
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform US of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform US of your decision by:
- By Phone 0800 009 6312
- By email: email@example.com
- In writing: ARandall’s Best Pets, PO Box 551, MIDDLESBROUGH, TS1 9HN
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
we reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded unless damaged. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to US, unless the Goods are damaged on arrival to you. You should ask to send the Goods back by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 009 6312.
|Returns address is:|| Returns
ARandall’s Best Pets
PO Box 551
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- Using our form
- By Phone: 0800 009 6312
- By email: email@example.com
- In writing: ARandall’s Best Pets, PO Box 551, MIDDLESBROUGH, TS1 9HN